What to do if
What to do if your safety switch trips
1. Unplug all appliance at the wall, not just switched off, but unplugged. Don't forget the dishwasher, pool pumps, electric gates, outside power points, etc.
2. Reset your safety switch, if it stays on, great.
3. Go back inside and plug in something like a radio so you can hear when the power goes off again. Then go around and start plugging in your appliances again until it trips.
4. When it does, that appliance is most likely faulty, you can now decide wether or not to have it repaired or replaced.
5. If the safety switch did not reset with everything unplugged, you will need an electrician to attend. Give us a call now 0400 701 835.